Do you ever get like super vulnerable late at night that you just want to spill your heart out and say how you feel because you’ve been holding it in for so long and you just need some ventilation and there’s just something about two in the morning that makes me lose my filter and say the things I would never have the guts to say when the sun is up.
the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
These are just SOME of the facts.
1. Women make up 51% of America’s population, but only 18.5% of the 2014 US Congress.
2. In regard to women’s representation in national legislatures or parliaments, the US is ranked 69th in the world.
3. Fourteen countries have democratically elected women to lead their governments. None of them are the US.
4. In many of the major corporations in the US today, there is little to no women representation on their boards. In 2013 it was found that, for the eighth year in the row, there was no significant change in this number.
5. In 2011, women directed 5% of the top grossing films in Hollywood. This number has actually decreased since 1998.
6. In the 84 years of the Academy Awards, only four women have been nominated for best director. Only one has ever won.
7. Currently women only hold 2.8% of Fortune 500 CEO roles and 3.3% of Fortune 1000 CEO roles.
To those who believe feminism is “stupid”, “unnecessary” or that women in the US have it better than women in other countries so it “doesn’t even matter”, I hope this makes you think."